OneFile has a variety of training options to cater for all IT skill levels. We offer
extensive online or on-site training including a weekly 'drop-in' webinar providing
easy access to training for all OneFile users.
On-site Training Sessions
Suitable for up to 12 people at a time
- Conducted at a location of your choice
- Active participation of attendees in our dedicated online Training Area
- Each sessions lasts approximately 3 hours
- Suitable for up to 12 people
- Costs £295 for a single session or £495 for two sessions on the same day.
Tailored training over the internet, free of charge!
- Fast and effective training covering any aspect of OneFile
- Conducted over the internet using screen sharing technology
- Telephone or PC headset required
- Suitable for individuals or small groups
- Free of charge.
Scheduled training sessions that you drop into
- Same as online training but with a scheduled programme of events
- Simply book on the desired webinar and join at the scheduled date and time
- Internet connection, telephone or PC headset required
- Free of charge.
OneFile has a number of User Guides to assist users with the navigation and basic e-Assessment functions.
These are accessible 24 hours a day and 7 days a week providing instant guidance for all users.
Every OneFile centre has access to a training server providing a risk free environment for new users to
practice on the system. The training server has the full functionality of OneFile and is a useful feature for
any new and nervous user.
We have a dedicated customer service team ready to assist all OneFile users. Our extensive support service
is available 9am-5:30pm, Monday–Friday and includes telephone, email and twitter support. Our Online Support
is available through email and Twitter. There is also a user forum inside OneFile which provides a
fantastic resource allowing all users to interact.