Up to £26,000 (DOE)
Progress your career with OneFile – the UK’s leading innovator in the learning and development sector. Following a decade at the forefront of the industry, we’re introducing new products for our global customer base, and are looking for a Automation Test Analyst to support our continual growth.
We're looking for...
A Test Analyst to support our continual growth, working on cutting-edge innovative solutions and expanding our product portfolio.
OneFile is growing rapidly, so this role is a great opportunity to take on interesting projects, develop your skills and progress your career. Our product expansion will keep you on your toes and give you the chance to get stuck in with new developments. It doesn't stop there, you could be apart of our hackathons and in control of your learning.
- Background in IT and software testing
- Passion for quality and a drive to improve processes
- Awareness of the software development life cycle and testing methodologies
- Experience of working with TFS and Microsoft Test Manager
- Basic SQL database quering
- Webservices/API testing
- ISEB/ISQTB foundation certified
- Automated or performance testing
In return, you'll be rewarded with:
- Birthday leave
- Flexible working hours
- Social events and activities
- Exclusive discounts off entertainment, retail, fitness, travel and many more!
- Employee recruitment referral scheme
- Fun work environment
- Fantastic career progression
- Phone insurance
- Tastecard (2 for 1 meals/50% off)
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Eye tests
Who are we?
Supporting over 500,000 users worldwide, OneFile is the leading software provider in the learning and development sector. Using the latest tech innovations, our beautiful, user-friendly software unlocks the potential for cloud-based training and assessments – bringing learning to life every step of the way.
We’re a rapidly growing technology company with ambitious targets year-on-year. We always aim to be bigger and better, so we invest in our staff, value hard work and reward performance – giving you the opportunity to develop with the company and progress your career.
If you want to work for a dynamic and exciting company that returns your loyalty, values your hard work and rewards for your performance, email your CV along with a short statement about why you would like to join the team.